Costs of Services For Felines
If you have a new kitten under 12 weeks old that you are interested in beginning regular wellness care for, please click here to learn about our Kitten Care Plan.
Costs for Vaccines:
- *Office Visit - $40
- FVRCP vaccine - $21
- Feline Leukemia Vaccine - $21
- Rabies 1 year - $20
- Rabies 3 year (must have proof of prior rabies less then 6 months overdue) $23
- Medical Waste Disposal Fee - $1.35
Costs for other preventative care services:
- Feline Combo Test (FeLV/FIV) - $49.95
- Feline Triple Test (FeLV/FIV/Heartworm) - $75.90
- Fecal Exam - $20
- Preventative deworming - $14.95
*This price is for a well visit ONLY. Any other concerns, including, but not limited to, ear infections, skin conditions, and sickness are subject to a $60 office visit.